Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't get into my gmail account

Customer Question

I can't get into my gmail account
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you have a Phone number registered with that Gmail ? Do you remember the answers of security questions ?

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
but it is not my phone. call(###) ###-#### yes, I remember answers to the security questions except for the month & year I started this account. you can access the computer but it belongs to my partner Kathy. we are in the eastern time zone (Pennsylvania). can you call now?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can you call on the phone?
Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

I can't call you on phone. I am from India and I do not have an international call facility now.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry. someone came to the door. we were upgraded to windows 10 and we have problems. yes try to see why we cant get Joes email
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
joe is here now. did you access the computer?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Jins, are you there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the internet went out but it is back on
Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

You didn't yet accepted my remote support offer or there is payment failure, so I can't continue with Remote support.

Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

Please check this tutorial. It explains three methods to recover lost Gmail password. I hope it will help you.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
we will try another credit card
Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

Please check this tutorial. It explains three methods to recover lost Gmail password. I hope it will help you. Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards

Jins