Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

Thanks for your advice. We send email’s from outlook. The

Customer Question

Hello and thanks for your advice.
We send email’s from outlook. The issue we have is that we either use CC or BCC for several hundred recipients in one email. If there is a bad email address (syntax) in the CC or BCC the email does not go out.
Is there a program that can force that email to go and just reject the one recipient?
I know we can do a mail merge but this would require a bunch of steps, we need to keep it simple as possible.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please use the Online Email Extractor to remove the ''bad emails" Click on http://emailx.discoveryvip.com/

then copy and paste all your email in the box, select new line or comma from the list then click Extract.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will try this out
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Ok, hope it works out

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I took a look at that site and that would not work for these people..
Is there something else maybe an add-in?
Thanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please let me open your question to other experts

Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

If you are using Outlook, you should be able to do an Alt+K to verify all of the senders in your e-mail before it's sent. It will pop up with a correction window for every e-mail address that is not correctly entered.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We tried that one before Check names. Still sometimes gets hung up.

Are these e-mail address added to a template e-mail or do you pull them from something else?