Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Comcast Outtlook email suddenly informs me

Customer Question

My Comcast Outtlook email suddenly informs me "authentication failed" and does not recognize my password. Over the past 10 days I have tried every password ***** ever used on any account just in case. I set up an Xfinity email account, of course requiring a new password. It works fine, but I need access to my Outlook inbox and address book. Plus I prefer it to Xfinity. This happens on my Kindle HD and my Galaxy S5. My computer has been down for several months so I don't know if it has the same problem.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what email service are you using is it @comcast.net?