Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a problem to access into my mail We're experiencing

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem to access into my mail We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.Temporary error: 14
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: about 2 weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just I send my other yahoo email
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks , my this email address is created by my friend in USA I hope to access forever
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online.