Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

It's not my e-mail. Zoosk keeps popping up a message that

Customer Question

It's not my e-mail. Zoosk keeps popping up a message that says I've reached my daily limit? Why? How do I go about obtaining unlimited messages/chatting/responding, etc. etc?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: some are coming through on [email protected] and other's are coming through to***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've searched all of the FAQ's
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at this time. Go ahead and connect me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Zoosk will put daily limits on subscribers if they feel they are sending too many generic messages to others.

The only way to around this limit is to call Zoosk at 1-***-***-**** and select option 3. Let them know that you did not know about their daily limit and would like to have it removed.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.zoosk phone number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josh - your service was FANTASTIC. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Problem resolved. Enjoy the weekend, and thanks again!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Awesome!

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same problem as before! What is the problem???????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was assured that the problem was fixed. I am ready to cancel RIGHT NOW!!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that you are having the issue again -- You will need to call the same number again in order to fix the issue. Please understand that I have no control over their decisions and fixes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That number is ***** I am in the middle of a conversation. Fix it NOW
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I do not have any control to fix the issue. The only way to fix the issue is to call the number that I have provided before. Please understand that if they claimed to fix it and didn't fix it that I have no control over that.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.