Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've had gmail for years and all of a sudden, I'm being

Customer Question
asked for my email address...
I've had gmail for years and all of a sudden, I'm being asked for my email address which they say is incorrect. My old email address was susanmilch or Sufri22 at comcast.net. My old cell phone, which was my husband's slide phone has my cell phone listed but the battery is dead and npw I can't getmy email. I've never had to sign in before today. What am I supposed to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/25/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

First, when you try to sign in, are you going to www.gmail.com to sign in?