Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot access my Gmail account, as my wife's account has

Customer Question

I cannot access my Gmail account, as my wife's account has been somehow crossed with mine.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Edward,

Hello, and thank you for using this service. To better help you, please give me more details about this problem. Is google no longer accepting your password ***** you go to:

http://mail.google.com

and try to login there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you were Google. If not cancel, as I'm only interested in a direct call to resolve several problems. ED

OK, I can request cancellation, but be aware that there is no phone support or direct personal support for free google email (gmail).

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Edward, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I understand that you are looking for a Gmail phone support. Unfortunately, there is no phone support for Gmail. Only online and dynamic forms to assist Gmail users in their problems.

I can remotely access your computer securely so that I can directly check and fix your issues. It will be better than a phone call and a faster mode of help.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Does your issue still persist ? If so I can help you to fix it.

Do do still need help on this one ?