Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I forget my password for mail can you help me? my email is

Customer Question

I forget my password ***** mail can you help me? my email is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pat,

You can reset your password ***** by clicking here: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?

Follow the prompts to reset your password

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did not work
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

What exactly did not work? Did you get an error message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot get your text on my phone is old phone cannot tap
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean you cannot get the text from Yahoo on your phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to yahoo site says that cannot be reset on line to call customer service tried that and didn't work
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I can see that your only option available to reset at this time is to post in their forum.

The good news is that you created another email address that you can use to post on the forum to speak with a representative.

Click here: https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Password-and-sign-in/bd-p/PasswordSign-in

Click on Start a Topic

Make a post on the forum that states you cannot access your email address***@******.*** and that you were directed to contact support because there isn't a recovery option available online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that doesn't help can you get my email opened?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Pat,

I am not sure what you mean -- Posting on the forum will allow for Yahoo! to open your account back up for you. Although, it is not an instant process, it is the only way to reset your account. Please understand that I am only the messenger in the situation.

I can post on the forum for you but it is not an instant process.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.