Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Google disabled my acc. Now I need gmail contacts from TO,

Customer Question

google disabled my acc. Now I need gmail contacts from***@******.*** TO***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 4/5 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ashley many times non response
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: there may be other data on there also
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you give me the reason your account was closed?

Regards

Kris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
something google didn't like from other source don't know what it was just that I was diabled.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me what happens when you attempt to sign in to "*****@******.***"? Do you get an error message?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KrisWaited too long for some ans. to questions and still have't heard Even give you some time before I'd cancel CC
Other than that no other reason.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

The previous Expert (Kris) has opted out and is not available any more. I am another Expert who will assist you.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't use that CC it has canceled the other request, because of too much time before any responses.. If you can get my contacts back and put in new address I'll give you diff CC.I've been told can't do it once account been disabled How true don't know SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN $39 THAN results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you are trying to play games with me same questions over & over. Just forget it all . CANCEL
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Since you haven't responded to my question and you would rather want to cancel, I will transfer your request to the JustAnswer customer service.

Regards,