Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Iv lost my gmail acc,my laptop was in getting fixed,when

Customer Question

iv lost my gmail acc,my laptop was in getting fixed,when igot it back I couldn't get into it
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: around 3-4 weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything.......need to know my e-mail and password.......or how to change it
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that's it thanks......im not great on computers
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, what is the exact message you get when you try to sign into your gmail account and it fails?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,