Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Google, I bought a new i-Phone 6 yesterday at a Verizon

Customer Question

Hello Google, I bought a new i-Phone 6 yesterday at a Verizon store..I started to get questions from you, and I couldn't remember my current password...These are the choices that I have used in various places, (Amazon, PayPay, etc.):
Tempest 1940
Ruby&Temp1940
Allegro1940
Tempo1940
Please let me know which one is current...I am elderly and a bit confused..(-:
Anita T. Monroe
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm the email address you are having issue with?

Have you tried anything?

If you also have a computer, is your email currently working on the computer? And do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a fairly new Mac..I tried several times to put in the password ***** I THOUGHT was the right one. The are listed above

1. What's your email address?

2. Is your email currently working on your Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are away. Let me provide some general information you can try when you are available:

- Click on the Google website below:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Next. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Google account password.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know your email address and if you are stuck when trying the above step.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,