Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am 86, barely living on social security. I have a

Customer Question

I am 86, barely living on social security. I have a manuscript that was completed in 2006. About a week ago I went into the 2 manuscript documents and the FONTS have completely changed--I have 3 different fonts. Staples tech tried doing something to no avail. I updated windows this morning to no avail. PLEASE HELP! I am computer challenged so EASY instructions please. Norma Lindahl Moore(###) ###-####amron07072aol.com
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi Norma. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what Operating System you have on your computer. Please click this link and tell me what you see.

http://whatsmyos.com/

Also, what program you are using for the manuscript? I am guessing that it is Microsoft Office? If so, I'll need to know the version.

If you'd like, I can work on this for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore any requests for Additional Services. They are automated. If you would like for me to connect remotely to fix this for you, just let me know. I will do so at no additional charge.