Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I'm trying to get into my email. I'm going around in circles

Customer Question
I have a new number...
I'm trying to get into my email. I'm going around in circles I have a new number recently. My old number was(###) ###-####well I have a new number. It will except my email address but I don't remember my past word. I opened my email account a long time ago I don't remember the date. How can I be send a code if it is going to the wrong number? Please someone help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/15/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Is this your Gmail account/yahoo or other.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is for my Mobil phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sandy can you fix it for me I don't know what I'm doing?

Do you have access to your microsoft windows based computer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No

Is it your gmail/yahoo or other account you're facing the issue with?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's my email on Google

Okay, I will help over the phone. Once you accept this offer. please enter your contact number under enter contact info

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried to take you up on the unclaimed offer but it did not take it. I don't know why.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where is the help? You all took my 53 dollars did you not? Lear help me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please help me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are you?

Okay, once you accept the phone support offer here. I will call you immediately.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I apply the 14 dollars to my account? I've clicked accept offer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have the means to pay 14 dollars. Can you help other wise?

I'm busy with other client. I will call you in some time. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll be waiting this is very important. If you can not help me please let me know. I've been trying for four days. All I need is direction as to who I can contact to open up my email.

I will call you in 10-15 minutes. Thank you.

In this case, you need to fill out gmail recovery form:

Click the link:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser
Choose "I don't know my password".
Enter your email address and click Continue.
Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."
And then fill out all of the required details.
Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.
Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours.

I'm calling you now. Please pick up the phone. Thank you.

Hi Mary, I provided you steps to fill out gmail recovery form.

If this does resolve the issue, please take a second to rate my service by choosing stars and click submit.

Else, Please reply back to me. I will help you further.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was of no use the email I thought my husband is no longer up. It is of no use. Nothing you are doing can help me. I see no results that can help me.

Okay, I'm calling you now. Please pick up the phone. Thank you.

okay, have you fill out gmail recovery form completely?

I'm ready to call you and help you further.

OR I can help you in the question and answer session. Please let me know. Thank you, ***** *****

Please create an additional temporary gmail account once:

You can use it to get password ***** instructions for the lost account:

Click the link: https://accounts.google.com/signup

Fill up details and create a new gmail account that will be used as contact email address to recover your lost gmail account.

And then again follow the steps provided in the previous answer.

Keep me posted.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You could not help me. I don't know what to say except you tried. It took too long for Sandy to respond. When he did we got nowhere. I did not feel I could take it any further it was a waste of time. I believe I deleted my account least ways I hope I did. Having email is something I don't want to ever have again.

I can still help you recover your account. I have tried to call you many times, but you're not picking up your phone. I can still help you with this. Please allow me to work with you. Thank you.

The only way to recover your lost gmail account is by filling out Gmail Recovery Form.

And provide them as much information as as you can. Before filling up this form, please create an additional email account with Gmail. Click the link: https://accounts.google.com/signup

You can fill up the form as given under:

Click the link:

Enter your email address, password, continue OR Choose "I don't know my password".
Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know".

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist