Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have asked this question earlier today and apparently did

Customer Question

I have asked this question earlier today and apparently did not wait for your answer. I have not accessed my email for quite some time and did not wait long enough for your answer. My email address is camillae @ juno.com. When I tried it, it did not ask for my password. Then, I called your 800 number and was told to go to Password @ Support.juno.com. I went to the website, but somehow didn't understand what to do. Perhaps, you could try to tell me again what I am doing wrong.
camilla (Cam)
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can I connect to your PC and jabe a look

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?