Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving all of my emails. I had one resent to my…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving all of my emails. I had one resent to my wife's aol account. When she forwards it to me, my computer gives a notification noise, but nothing is in my inbox or junk/spam/trash. I have checked mail.aol and my godaddy email and they are not receiving the emails either. I have been online with aol 5 times and I don

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Sorry/ don't think the are going to resolve the issue. Being that it is affecting aol and godaddy email, I am thinking it must be something other than just AOL.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have checked all folders for the email. Checked my apple id and made sure my password ***** correct on all functions. Checked all the different settings on my mac, spam, what gets saved on the server, etc. Even uninstalled a version of clamXav.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?

I am receiving some, but not all emails. On some, I can not receive the ones sent directly to me, but if they reply to one I sent them, I will receive it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/14/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you charging me another 39.00?

Yes, if i remote in.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what did I pay 30.00 for?

If you want to continue with the chat, then that is covered in the amount you paid. Remote service is optional, and additional.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I stop right here and get a refund?

I'll request the refund for you. OR you can email***@******.***

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you, ***** *****

Welcome.