Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My password to my Google email account was changed three

Customer Question

My password ***** my Google email account***@******.*** was changed three months ago. Apparently, I have forgotten my password. It used to be prjxyron1. Later, I believe that it was changed to prjxyron.1 and that even later it may have been changed to prjxyron.2. When I click on the button for help and manage after multiple tries to enter a scrambled word to proceed further, I am told that a verification code will be sent to my account. When I try to enter my account to obtain the verification code, I am told that my password ***** not match. I have tried repeatedly to reach the account but am always told that the password ***** I do not have does not match the account. Could you please suggest a solution to this circular and absolutely nonsensical process.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you have acess to this email account :- the•••••••••••••@gmail.com

There ?