Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I deleted my Grindr account. is it possible to retrieve any

Customer Question

i deleted my Grindr account. is it possible to retrieve any of the data
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

your account information will be PERMANENTLY deleted, so make sure you are not going to miss any of your “favorites” prior to doing this. The exact information that will be deleted will include the following; Grindr account email address, Profile Information (like your headline, about, etc.), Profile photo, favorites, blocks, and chats.

Unfortunately, they removed everything when you deleted, unless you only deleted the app itself.

You can view this here;

http://deletegrindraccount.com/

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Did you have further questions?

~Franklin

Just checking back on you. I apologize about the bad news. Did you have further questions?

~Franklin