Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Incredimail moved my inbox into deleted items. Then all the

Customer Question
HI: Incredimail moved my inbox into...
HI:
Incredimail moved my inbox into deleted items. Then all the deleted items disappeared. I need to retrieve my lost email if possible. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/11/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Unless you have backup software running that backs up your files automatically.. Then most likely your only option to recover the incredimail deleted messages would be to use a recovery program such as Stellar email recovery http://www.stellarinfo.com/email-repair/recover-mail.php

If you do use norton backup, or carbonite or some other backup software, let me know and I can help you restore your data without having to pay for a recovery program.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How much does this recovery program cost?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I looked at the Stellar Recovery web site you sent me, it said the program was free.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Incredimail automatically moved and deleted my email, etc. Why do I have to pay to retrieve it?

Incredimail doesnt offer free support.. I believe they offer VIP support if you pay for incredimail plus on a yearly basis. Even then, they will simply tell you the same info I am telling you.

If you dont have a backup, then we have to use recovery software to recover your mail.. As far as to why this happened, the incredimail program is probably corrupted and needs to be repaired, but id wait to do anything further to it until you have recovered your data.

And generally speaking when it comes to email, only ISP email services offer mostly free support.. Public and free email services such as aol, yahoo, gmail, only offer online forums for support.. It would be too expensive for any company to offer live support for free, on a free product.

Dustin, Email Specialist