Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

The same as a lot of the questions you have here. It started

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, The same as a lot of the questions you have here. It started Mon. night Aug. 8, 2016, 8:46pm to 9:31pm;11:27pm to 4:48am; thru this morning. Total at (400) MAILER-DAEMON Failure Notice, I know about fifty +/- of these addresses. LifeLock sent an email about suspicious activity and they had it coming thru Linkedin. Changed my password ***** Renewed McAfee subscription last week. Appears where ever this is originating, it is going to "bullet.mail" and all the various listings, and pulling in e-mails from my contacts and then other peoples contacts. etc. All of the (400) are showing up on my inbox and spam. I had (4) four on span on Aug. 3. The emails are [going to the addresses] and showing up on my email as a failure and I have not sent any of them. Just wondering what to do. I have opened them (probably should not have), but that was the only way to see what they are. Found you on google, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, ***** Rouge, La.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: On my e-mail, it has been over a year and not problems. MB
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my Galaxy S5 Active and my computer using Mozilla Firefox and at&t.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This problem started Mon. night, have not tried anything yet, did not know what to try.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything at present. I do have problems with the phone, but I think it is the phone and at&t. It will freeze while in the e-mail, sometimes a note will pop up and say at&t has stopped working, occasionally on the computer when logging in to e-mail I will get a note that says the server is down or not available.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com Mel, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I tried to accept your request for secure remote assistance, it said payment failed.. This can happen if your bank or credit card blocks the transaction and a quick call usually clears that up.

In the meantime, I am sending the offer back to you to be fulfilled when you are ready.

Dustin S