Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have thunderbird in my computer. However, I was using it

Customer Question

I have thunderbird in my computer. However, I was using it awile ago and it crashed and I cannot seem to bring it back up. I had some work done on my computer yesterday, but my t'bird email worked fine until this just happened. Would you know what happened and what I can do to bring it back up. I still get email on my Iphone.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when opening Thunderbird?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Believe not. Cancel my request. I'll go to Geek Squad

I'm sorry. Is there any issue?

Local support / Geek Squad takes longer to fix as you have to go to them, and schedule, and they charge you a lot more. I can connect remotely to your computer and fix your Thunderbird email issue quickly right now. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know if you'd like to continue; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I belong to their Svc. Please cancel my deal with you.

OK, we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with the email issue later on, or if you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,