Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

It keeps getting hacked. Every time I go to change my yahoo

Customer Question

It keeps getting hacked. Every time I go to change my yahoo password, it routes me to ATT. I change my ATT password, but that password ***** not work on the Yahoo address, which is still using the old password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: This morning
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've done troubleshooting with ATT which is basically nothing but sending me all over the place, I did troubleshooting with MAC and they checked my software, and I ran a scan on my computer, which is fine on my end.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I'd like to get more details on your problem to better assist.

First, it's important that you know ATT and Yahoo are the SAME email service providers. Basically Yahoo provides email for yahoo email accounts, and for ATT email accounts.

Do you have two email accounts? If so, please tell me the address part AFTER the @ sign for each account, so I can better assist.