Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Please provide a phone contact that I can TALK to instead of

Customer Question

please provide a phone contact that I can TALK to instead of playing stupid games going around in circles & getting NO ANSWERS, only other sites that are completely useless. I'm 72 yrs. old & have NO repeat--NO experience with computers, only complete frustration with these damnable contraptions. Please help- this problem caused my last computer to crash---=-- out the door & into the garbage! not a joke for real!!
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail so that i can provide you solution to the problem.