Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

How do i contact rhapsody. my account not working with

Customer Question

how do i contact rhapsody. my account not working with sonos. the 800 number is ***** valid
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sending you a link to 'chat' with them and it has a phone number as well at

the bottom under customer service/contact.

https://gethuman.com/chat/Rhapsody-com

How do I add Rhapsody to my Sonos?
Select the controller you are using for instructions on adding your Rhapsody account to Sonos:

[+] Sonos App for Mac or PC

1. Select from icon the Music pane.
  2. Select Rhapsody, and then click Next.
  3. Select I already have an account, and click Next.
  4. Type in your username and password ***** prompted, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete adding your account.

[+] Sonos App for iOS or Android

1. From the Sonos music menu, select Add Music Services.
  2. Select Rhapsody from the list.
  3. Select I already have an account.

Also, did you try those steps?

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is no help. What is the number to call them?

It was on the link. I will put it here:

(###) ###-####/p>

This link has that phone number, hours/days of operation and other contact options.

https://www.contacthelp.com/Rhapsody/customer-service

~Franklin

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That is not a valid number

Also, many people are having an issue getting thru. They state it on their site and recommend you send them a form here;

We are aware of the contradiction of producing a site that provides phone numbers not providing a phone number of its own :)

Unfortunately, one of the downsides of having no staff is that there is nobody available to pick up the phone. If you would like to get in touch with us, please complete the form below and someone will get back to you at our first available opportunity.

https://www.contacthelp.com/contact-us

And they will get back to you as soon as possible. This is unfortunate, i understand, but it is their site and their policies.

We can try to reset your password ***** you want. We are justanswer, and try to resolve issues for customers who have

difficulty with other sites.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This was no help to me

I have given you that contact number you asked for and their 'alternative' methods. I even offered to help resolve this

with/for you. But, you continually refuse the 'correct answer' and rhapsody wont help you without contacting them.

They were bought out by napster and you need to download that and sign in with same username and password ***** it

will work again here:

https://account.napster.com/myacct/login.jsp?from=rhapsody

If you would allow us to HELP you troubleshoot, im sure we could have got this resolved.