Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Hitt the reset button on my phone and cannot get it back on.

Customer Question

hitt the reset button on my phone and cannot get it back on. do not know user name or password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model of your phone and how did you 'reset' it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LG verizon pre paid hit the button accidentally in my pocket. not sure what happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u still there?

What do you see on your screen right now? exactly?

Also, there should be a model on it. There are thousands of LG verizon phones. Do you see a model by the battery/under it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your name and the question what do you seee on your screen right now?
LG Transpyre
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i dont get a response soon i am going to cancel this transaction o n my credit card. it is taking entirely too long.

Thats fine. I am human. I have t research and type it out and search for your specific model. I will opt out so

someone can help you faster as you asked for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this has nothing to do with email. I have waited 20 minutes for nothing. should be done within 30 and yes I kbnow youy are human but this transaction will be denied on my card except for the 5$. Very sloppy service. the web page says 30 minutes not 24 hrs.