Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How does one get their email back from the Hotmail to

Customer Question

How does one get their email back from the Hotmail to outlook issues? I can't even log in and have a lot of correspondence that I need to get access to respond....
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your email?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have tried on several of the platforms you mention. I could do a remote session, but not until tomorrow. It seems like MS is having issues with the transition from Hitmail to Outlook and I was hoping you had already seen or helped someone thru the issues...

Does your email address end with @hotmail.com?

- Please tell me what happens when you go to the hotmail.com website and sign in your email.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Won't log me in and just constantly wants me to reset password, which I have done three times. I've read a lot online about these issues everywhere - again, if you have not already seen and had experience with this recent issue its probably not worth each of our time. Thanks anyway

Hotmail to Outlook has been converted for a long time; it has been working fine. Do you mean every time you change the password, it asks you to change / reset the password *****? Thank you,

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Steve,

Are you able to sign into your account on any platform?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Josh/Viet - whomever
Thanks for the additional questions - appreciate the effort. I was able to figure out the issue on my own and with the help of a Microsoft Support person. As I did not receive any "help" here - I would hope that the charge will now be reversed?