Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

How do I delete Outlook from my Mac?

Customer Question

How do I delete Outlook from my Mac?
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If you are talking about Outlook part of the Microsoft Office Suite, then you can delete it by going to your applications folder,

ctrl+clicking the outlook app, then move to trash. When you empty your trash it is gone.

If you were referring to something else, let me know.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Hi, i havent heard back since you read my reply.

Did you still need help with this issue? Please reply back if so, and we will continue troubleshooting or

close the question as resolved.

~Franklin