Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

IWhen I try to recieve or send email a box pops up "Mail

Customer Question

IWhen I try to recieve or send email a box pops up "Mail cannot be recieved at this tme. When I type in my email address and password ***** it suggest it doesnt work. I know my email address is correct but it want take my pass word
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Probably been awhike been awhile but tried to do that with the pop up and wouldn't take it. May have wrong password ***** how do I get a new password?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Justtrying to get my emails delivered and sent
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ME.com
Outlook

Thank you for the update. It looks like you need to setup the account in Outlook. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thought I had a free trial

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 29 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Are you still with me? I sent the remote link 25 minutes ago, but you haven't ran it,yet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't want to pay $39 for what probably is s quick fix. I am in Outlook and connect to the "Me" server. Not accepting my password

I was offering the remote at no cost. I have been waiting for over 1/2 hour for you to join.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok can you send me the tomorrow link?

Yes, we can continue tomorrow. When you are ready to fix this problem, please come back to this page and let me know. Do not create a new question or new account. Just come back to this page. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry can you send me link now

Did you run the remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying now, phone ran out of charge

Don't use the Phone. Use a computer. Is the problem related to the phone?