Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

DOB 11-13-1952 I am not able to get into my hotmail account

Customer Question

My name is***** 11-13-1952 I am not able to get into my hotmail account as Microsoft says I do not own. I have provided more than once the information that they request. I am not able to provide with all my emails because they are in that email account and I do not have written down. I did call a few friends and provided those ans. and now they are saying that there have been too may requests and to wait 24 hours. I have things I need to respond to and information to retrieve. IE my Follow MY Health account, my paycheck account. What more can I do to get this resolved NOW? A few years ago I was not able to retrieve my Frontier email account and they were unable to resolve the problem so to correct it they opened a new email for me. So, I have my current account under the name klworlock and my old under kwworlock. The latter I am not able to access. This is taking far too long to resolve. I also have a death in the family in Florida and would like to send out some emails. Karen Worlock
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Karen,

I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following...

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I resolved this much faster and easier than taking these steps. I did not have to pay any money or create a new email. I was not able to see your ans. until I had my email back. So it was no help.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DID answer, I can see my reply here. Please stop sending emails. Karen
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Karen,

The automated emails will continue until our session is rating as 3 stars or higher.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will NOT give a three star rating when nothing was done. Will just continue to delete emails.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thank you.