Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How do I get my apps from my iPhone (5S) to my new iwatch?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you tell me the exact model of your new smart watch? The app you will need will depend on that model

and the model of your iphone5.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The box says 7000 series. is that the model? I don't know the model of my iPhone. Just that it's a 5S
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What I really want to learn is how to check my e-mails - get e-mail notifications and text message notifications and texts.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I only want this service if there is no additional charge!

There has to be a brand? A name on the box. I put a link below for an example:

https://www.google.com/search?q=smart+watch+andriod&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I have the android, Huawei one. That is a name on it. I know what you are trying to do.

Mine was a pain, but once i got used to it, I adore this thing! So, we will get you thought this,

and find the right app you need on your phone to run your watch. It will just take getting the right

info for you. Once we do that, it will be easier.

I cannot connect remotely to a watch or an iphone. That will not help us. If someone picks that up, (i am not)

they will finish your question for you.

Can you look at the link i sent you? It will show you what i mean by the name so we can get started.

do NOT ACCEPT the automated remote support. It isnt for us at this time to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm still not sure which model it is. Can we just forget the whole thing? I'll pay the $5.00 and go to an Apple store when I have the time.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you could just tell me how to get an appointment with Apple I'd be grateful. I've tried all kinds of websites, but no luck.

That is fine as well. a 7000 series could mean for any brand. Unless you can pick one out

from this page?

https://www.google.com/search?q=smart+watch+andriod&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=7000+series+apple+watch

If you decide not to continue: here is the refund directions. And your question is not 5 dollars. That is a deposit.

It looks like you submitted a question for 30.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I thought it only costs $30 if I get satisfaction. I did not. I'm not blaming you, but I'm right back where I started. I thought the $5 was just good faith that I'd pay the balance if I got the 100% satisfaction guaranteed?

That is why i sent you the refund link you requested.

Good luck,

Franklin

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist