Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have deleted my saved aol emails by accident but can if

Customer Question
retrieve them JA: How long have...
I have deleted my saved aol emails by accident but can if retrieve them
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I think I did it about 5/6 days ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just what aol suggest but the trash folder is empty in th Mail file system - is there another trash box?
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/30/2016
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You have very little time left to attempt this. If you went over a week, these options may not work, please keep that in mind.

First, what are you using to try and access your mail? Computer? Tablet? PHone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
emails saved in my saved file box

I will advise you to use a computer. Phones/tablets are often limited. You wont see options on your

phone like you will on a computer in most cases.

You will want to look in your trash on a computer (i know you did this already, but it is necessary from a pc)

Then if it isnt there, what you can do is go to the search bar in your mail, start to type in a name or subject

of an email you know you accidentally deleted. (they often appear this way) and look at where the file 'went'.

Your others are most likely to be there as well. Again, please keep in mind, AOL will delete them after 7 days.

You must move quickly. Gmail will save for 30 days, but AOL does not.

We need to see if they can be 'found' before we can pull them back to your inbox and undelete them.

Let me know when you can get to a computer and try this.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Did you need to have time to get to a pc so we can finish this question up for you and get it resolved?

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician