Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I forgot the password to my first yahoo account that has

Customer Question

I forgot the password ***** my first yahoo account that has much info.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. How long has it been since you were last able to login to your Yahoo account? How did you access it? On a computer browser, or on an ipad or iphone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my computer/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
same old, charges for each step. Yahoo locked me of my account and want rip me off to re-open it. I want my $30 back.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

How long has it been since you were able to access it? You mentioned that you had tried the "general things". I assume this means that you have forgotten the answers to your security questions and either never added a phone or alternate email to the account or no longer have access?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

The offers for Additional SERVICES are completely optional. They are automated. Feel free to ignore them. Would you like to continue troubleshooting? Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, I'll cancel the $30 charge.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

.