Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How do I delete dead people from my Hotmail mailing list?

Customer Question

How do I delete dead people from my Hotmail mailing list?How do I scrub my Hotmail so what's there is gone?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you're using your Hotmail webmail account, then, you can follow the steps given below.:

Click the link:

https://people.live.com/

And you will find your contact list there.

Put a check mark next to the email contact you want to delete, and select Delete option.

However, if you're using any email client like outlook or Windows Live mail, I will provide you steps for that as well.

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I completely remove emails from my computer?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm sending you secure remote offer to help you directly over a secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want secure remote session, I will help you in the question and answer session.

How do you check your emails?

Do you check emails using your browser like Internet Explorer or email client like Outlook or outlook express.

Please let me know.

Thank you, ***** *****