Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Cant get A password to work and cant get to security

Customer Question

cant get A password ***** work and cant get to security questions
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: password ***** 2-4 months ago had to sign in on a computer and forgot it . it asked me security questions i did them got in changed it all was good a month ago my phone told me to put in my password ***** it wouldnt work and i cant get in
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried callin about 10 yahoo numbers that were scams tried my phone number it takes me to my old deleted acct that the number shouldnt be on tried my email and it goes to a email that isnt mine
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that should be all
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It sounds like your email has been hacked.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to do it through my phone
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I cant remotely connect to a phone. But, if you have a mac or pc I can connect to that.. And then help you solve the password *****

Once we have the password ***** solved, you can apply that password ***** the email account on your phone, and solve the issue there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to wait till I get Home to my computer how do I get back ahold of you
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

You can sign back into justanswer using the same email account and password ***** setup, and then send a reply on this same question thread.

Or, check your email and you should see messages saying you have received a reply.. Open the message, then click the view reply on justanswer button inside the message, that will bring you back to this conversation page.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok im home on my laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can i do to get back into my email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ive sent an offer for remote support, once thats been accepted I will send the steps to connect.

Then, we will work together on screen to try and resolve the issue.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when i signed up it said 5 dollars then they charged me 40 now it keeps going up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just need back into my email acct
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ive seen the signup page.. It says clearly at the top 5$ is a good faith deposit, the rest is charged when the expert responds.

You cant reasonably expect to get expert live help for 5$. Would you like to continue, or cancel?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i cancel do i get my money back and i will just open another email acct i appoligize for the mis communication
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

if you use the link below you can self process a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

No worries about the miscommunication, and best of luck with your yahoo account!

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you