Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

Why won't you let me use my pasword and why can't I receive

Customer Question

why won't you let me use my pasword and why can't I receive personal emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Optional:

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I on a LG escape phone tell me what to do
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

Do you access to your Windows based computer as well?

Have you tried to login into webmail account by visiting email service provider website?

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm online. Remote service is not for phone. In this case, live discussion via phone will be fine. I will help you configure your emails over the phone support. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
gmail and I don't own a compputer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just can't access my email they say a Mail address and password *****'t maych
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

okay, Is phone support okay, if yes, please accept phone support offer once.

Please reset your gmail account password *****:

Click the link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Choose, "I don't know my password". And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

Once you create a new password, you can use it.

Please take a second to rate. Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you do not need any phone support or remote support, please follow my steps to reset your gmail account password.

I will help you in the question and answer session.

Keep me posted.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that 5 times already no results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok please help very lmportant
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Okay in this case you need to fill out gmail recovery form.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

In this case, you need to fill out Gmail recovery from prove your account ownership:

Click the link given here:

Click Me

Choose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click

Continue.

Enter the last password ***** remember
Click Continue
Check if it provide you options to reset your password.
Else, please click "I don't know" under Enter the last password ***** remember.
And then click "I can't access my phone".

And provide them as much information you can.
Be sure to fill out the form completely by providing your best guess to all the questions.

Provide you alternate email address as contact email address. Gmail team will get back to you on this email address.

If you still have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it keeps asking for email account that I can access but I can't access any thing
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Click the link given here:

Click Me

Choose I don't know Password. Type in yourEmail Address. Click

Continue.

Enter the last password ***** remember
Click Continue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not stupid I already DoD everything you said before I talked to you so I better not get charged for stuff I already tryed
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

okay, do you get any message from Gmail team at your alternate email address? If yes, please confirm it once.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only use 1 email adress
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

A. By 1 email address, you mean you do not have any other email address except this gmail account? Right.

B. Please confirm that you fill out this form and provided them details like account creation date, last time you were able to login, any five email subjects or email accounts etc.?