Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My mail is stuck on july 25 and will not move forward.

Customer Question

my mail is stuck on july 25 and will not move forward.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please explain the issue in detail

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or is this a Mac PC?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Also let me know the following too

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
gmail.com safari applemac can you connect and troubleshoot
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sure i can here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://www.teamviewer.com download, install and then open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

you do not need to purchase it,you can download it for free.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I haven't got the id and password ***** access your computer,did you manage to download and run Team-viewer?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Is there any problem with team-viewer because i haven't got your id and password ***** your team-viewer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the team viewer didn't work.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Were you able to download it and then install ?

if it didn't install what was the message it showed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no message forget the team viewer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Without team-viewer i cannot access your computer.

Do you have google chrome in your PC ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't know what google chrome is? Just fix my email. why is it so complicated?
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To fix it either i need to access your computer using team-viewer and check the issue directly or i can give you instructions and you can do it by yourself.

You can download google chrome using this link : - https://www.google.com/chrome/index.html

Once you have downloaded and installed.Try to open your gmail in it and see if you have all the emails in it.

Let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
give me instructions and I'll try.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
waiting for instructions
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I did send you instructions 2 times above to download and install Chrome,please check my above replies.i will resend again

Let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It won't support mac osx 10.6 and won'tdownload and install
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Are you sure you are opening gmail using safari browser?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

In that case then we can try resetting safari browser and then check gmail.To reset safari please follow the instructions

Click the Safari menu on the top left and then click Reset Safari.

On the Reset Safari window, you'll see boxes next to items that you can reset.select all except remove saved names and passwords also auto-fill form data, then Click Reset.

After that close safari browser and reopen again and check gmail.let me know the result.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Were you able to reset safari and then check the gmail?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Checking to see whether you were able to reset safari and get the emails in gmail?

Sincerely,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you. Let me know if the e-mail problem is still there.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,