Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

MY AD FREE E-MAIL TIME RAN OUT WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT. I PAID

Customer Question

HI , MY AD FREE E-MAIL TIME RAN OUT WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT . I PAID $ 19.95 ( OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ) LAST YEAR ,NOW I'M TRYING TO RENEW IT USEING MY CR.CARD.
PLEASE HELP ..... ( I'M DISABLE ) THANKS
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

What is the error or issue you get when you try to renew your subscription for add free email?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a tel # j.l.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT GOOD !!!! ( HELP ) GOOD BYE..................J.L.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR SERVICE ...TAKE ME OFF !!!! DO NOT CHARGE FOR THIS TO MY CR.CARD !!!!...J.L.
E-MAIL ME BACK AT :***@******.*** ASAP...... J.L.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DONE .... J.L.