Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need my email from Apple so I can unlock my acct. I got a

Customer Question

I need my email from Apple so I can unlock my acct. I got a new email address solely so that acct would be for Apple purchases
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem email address?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to get unlocked from my Apple ID so they had me create a new Google account because their emails were not coming give me my old email address was***@******.***. I don't want to get rid of that email address. I just need to link up a new address for Apple.com. This way I can have my account unlocked.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back with that information.

So you are locked from your OLD email account,***@******.***, and you want to access that old account to get access to your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have much money I can afford to be paying all these fees to get an answer to something that I just want to get my stupid email I get email from all my friends I just can't get email from Apple store or Apple.com. When I go to put in my Apple code it would say that I was locked out well be on the resolution that Apple gave me was to open up a new Gmail account which I have now on but I did not get the email with the code to put in to finish my application which was supposed to come in my email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I tried to reset the password ***** your OLD Gmail account (*****@******.***). It will be sending a code to your mobile phone ending with 58. Do you still have that mobile phone number? If yes, can you please tell me the mobile number ending in 58?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You must have receive a Gmail code by now. Please give me the full code that you received on your mobile phone so that I can reset your password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They were sending it at the same time you beeped in and I lost it. How do j retrieve it
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

It should be a text message. So please check your messages there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only messages are from you. How much is this costing me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

We are not charging by the minute. Please give me a moment, I will try to do the reset again.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

A code should be sent now. Please give me the code

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Did you get a code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The code is G-836858
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you still signed in to the NEW Gmail account you created right now?

Are you using a computer to chat with me? If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can install the new password ***** your old Gmail account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have an iPad up and running
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, then remote access will not work on iPad. Are you still signed in to the NEW Gmail you created in your browser? Please confirm so that I can send you procedures to access the old account.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got my password ***** I'm in. Now I have to get Apple taken care of. I'm still not satisfied with this system just to purchase my Apple downloads. I'm on hospice and I have to go through all this. I'm not happy
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about your issues. You just posted your question here, regarding your OLD Gmail account being locked, and you need to get access to it since Apple sent you code there. I just wanted to help you with that, and with the other problems you are having.

Now, are you able to access the OLD Gmail account? Or are you still accessing the NEW Gmail account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied. I want my 37.00 back. My account is all screwed up
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about your issues and if I was not able to help.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess