Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

This morning I purchased Incredimail. My invoice number is

Customer Question

this morning I purchased Incredimail. My invoice number is ***** order number(###) ###-#### My computer is windows 10.
I can not get Incredimail to set up and finally start searching for problems, the answer is, incapatable system. Can you help me either get a capatable down load or cancel my order and give me my refund?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason