Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I need help. I have been hacked and received to emails

Customer Question

I need help. I have been hacked and received to emails asking for money sent to the Urkraine and now I got a email showing my picture on a drivers license and they had my address correct on it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

First off, do not send them any money. If you have given them any banking information, please contact your bank immediately and explain the situation to them so that they can block any payments to them. Otherwise, I suggest that you block their email address and forget about them. The scammers send out millions of such emails at times, hoping that a few people will respond.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com