Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

All of my emails in all folders are suddenly empty - on

Customer Question

All of my emails in all folders are suddenly empty - on phone and laptop.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Sorry, Yahoo. I am seeing other people posting about it too.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no idea what to try. All emails are gone.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

When do you think emails are deleted from your Yahoo account?

Please click the link and check your webmail account once: http://mail.yahoo.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked at my email sometime within the last 2 hours and realized they were all empty within last 30 minutes. Many other Yahoo customers are posting about this online.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Okay, first of all, please click the link:

http://mail.yahoo.com

And login into your webmail account.

If you don't find your emails there, please try to recover your lost emails:

Yahoo can restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. But, Restorations aren't always successful as per Yahoo terms and conditions: Click the link to find the details: Click Me

Please fill out the details under the link to recover your lost emails:

Click Me

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You can continue to working with me even after rating.

24 Jul 2016, 8:50 PM

Me

http://mail.yahoo.com

And login into your webmail account.

Click Me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did as you said, it didn't change anything. It seems Yahoo is having a general problem. Any other thoughts?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Once you fill out this form, please wait for 12-24 hours to check if Yahoo team restore the emails back to your Inbox or Trash/Deleted emails folder.

If not, it means it is an issue with Yahoo emails servers. For future, I suggest you to configure your emails(on laptop) POP settings rather than using IMAP settings.

POP settings download the emails into the email client. So, in case if there is such issue, emails are always there under email client.

OR use Gmail as alternate email address.

Gmail is fast, better and secure as per my experience and use does not face such kind of issues.

Please take as a second to rate.

Thank you,

Regards, Sandy

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other query, please let me konw.

Thank you,

Regards, Sandy