Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My outlook has been extremely slow these days. Every time it

Customer Question

My outlook has been extremely slow these days. Every time it start, it took about 10-20 minutes. I searched on the website, it said that I may have too many emails, so I've done archive, it only have about 3 years worth of email there, previously was 6 years, about 20GB. However it's still slow, when I tried to archive, it always told me hte same folder name "sent" exist already and stopped in the middle. This morning it crashed, so I restarted outlook, it took more than one hour to "load profile". What can I do? I feel like helpless
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.

I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.