Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

WEEKS, I have had problems with my internet service on my

Customer Question

For several WEEKS, I have had problems with my internet service on my iPad,, iphone, and desk top, which is not an apple. Service has been off and on, not on all units at the same time. I have spent many hours on the phone with both Apple and Comcast, all unable to solve the problem. Today, my desk top is working fine, but neither apple devices will let me send emails, and when I try to open email on the iPad I get this message: Your email address is***@******.***. I cannot get to email at all. I have no idea what this
message means, but do not want to change my email address. Please help!!!
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To be clear the current situation is that Your desktop is working fine, and your ipad and iphone can access the internet.

But, the ipad and iphone cant access your email, is that correct?

Also, who is your email account with, gmail.com, y ahoo.com comcast.net, etc?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.