Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Why do my incoming email attachments (pdf files ) showing on

Customer Question

Why do my incoming email attachments (pdf files for example) showing on email as attachment but have no content?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. This may be due to your antivirus software. Try disabling that and see what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I find the software to disable, it appears I have Mcphee on here but I know I have NOrton that I canb not find?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I securely connect, can you try & fix this. Also would like Microsoft Outlook as my email program and not windows 10, can you do this also in one off cost $59?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Email me when your back please- I have other work to do. Thanks Jen
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay Jenny. You should never run two antivirus programs at the same time as that will definitely cause a conflict. All you need to do open Control Panel and go to Programs and Features. Once you open that both antivirus programs should be listed there. As far as Outlook is concerned, you would need to submit that as a new question for assistance. Let me know if you have more questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be paying $59 plus $55 so $104 in total? For you to access my system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it, I am not spending more money on this. Thx
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

What you are seeing is an automated request for Premium Service and not something coming from me. You can simply ignore it and I can continue to assist you as I have been. Please let me know if you would like to continue.

Expert:  Cody replied 12 months ago.

I will send you an offer if you would like to proceed.