Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

When trying to use my email address connected to my service

Customer Question
provider i am only able...
when trying to use my email address connected to my service provider i am only able to receive emails through the general in box and another email address, my personal email cannot be downloaded or used as when i try to do this it says to QUIT now Microsoft error if you do not quit any saved information will be lost. This has happened since i asked my provider to check out the service when messages were no longer being downloaded. They seemed to fix the problem for the other address but not the one which I use the most as this message pops up and i cannot use my reply or send function or compose an email using this address.
I hope this is not too confusing for you! Thank you hopefully it is something simple to rectify.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/17/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is a Mac O S X .
I am happy for you to connect to my computer via secure remote assistance

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is a Mac O S X .
I am happy for you to connect to my computer via secure remote assistance Sorry I missed the last bit 10. 7. 5 is the version

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Dustin I am assuming you are working on my 'case'. Do you have any indication how long it may need to solve the problem?Do I need to sty at the PC while you are working? Thanks Eleonore

Hi Eleonore.. My apologies for any confusion.. Ive sent you two messages stating that if you wanted me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue.

You would have to click and accept the remote support offer first. I can send that offer again if you didnt see it, but it should be showing on this page and also in your email.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I accepted the offer, nothing happened. Are you receiving my correspondence? Please advise otherwise i shall shut down and cancel. Thanks

Ive responded to you every time you have messaged, within a few minutes.

On my end it shows the offer has not been clicked and then accepted!

I will send it to you again..

Hi, I havent heard back from you since you seen my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist