Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I got locked out of all my emails, facebook ect just over a

Customer Question
Hi James, I got locked out...
Hi James,
I got locked out of all my emails, facebook ect just over a month ago and was told by a technician i had to wait a mth which I did but i did the steps an i dont have same no as my ex was causing problems re:blocked out of emails an not sure where to go from here :(
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/10/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

To make this easier for you:

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Please reply back to me at the box given below. Thank you.

Hi, I'm ready to help you step by step. Please reply back to me at the box given below. Thank you, ***** *****

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

Please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist