Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have a HP ProLiant ML350 G6 server running Windows Server

Customer Question
2008 R2 Standard, Service Pack...
I have a HP ProLiant ML350 G6 server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Service Pack 1 as an O.S. I just bought two Seagate backup plus portable drives to back up my server. Is there anyway to get software to make these function on my server? Thanks.
John McCloud
John's Auto Service
508 E 22nd ST
Yuma, AZ 85365 (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/7/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist