Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I inadvertently deleted my entire "contact" list from AOL

Customer Question

I inadvertently deleted my entire "contact" list from AOL when I only wanted to delete one name who recently died. Thank you.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I have been with AOL forever. I just deleted my list a few minutes ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to do that. That is why I'm asking for help.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at the moment. I need that list so I can contact the rest of that group about funeral arrangements.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

So you accidentally deleted all your contacts?