Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am a former Eharmony user. I t sign up and I got routed to

Customer Question

I am a former Eharmony user. I hit sign up for free and I got routed to my old questions. I did not realize this so on the first set of questions are wrong. How do I start over at the start of the questions; the one with the scale?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this even Eharmony?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Did you enter your email address too, before or after you hit Sign Up For Free ?

If so, it brought up your old values. In a helpful attempt to save you time entering stuff all over again.

I advise you to use a different email address to sign up, after closing your browser window, and clearing your Temporary Files and your browser cache (I can give you simple instructions on how to do so.)

If you only have had one email address, get a second email address... there are lots of email providers. That way the system won't recognize you and fill in your old values. (Or, at worst, you will have to clear the cookie file for eHarmony.com out of your web browser - or let me do a Secure Remote Session to do it for you briefly.)