Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I cannot seem to get rid of my e-mails on my IPhone - I have

Customer Question

I cannot seem to get rid of my e-mails on my IPhone - I have tried using trash and they re-appear. I've then tried trashing the trash and they still re-appear. HELP!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like you are deleting from the device but not the e-mail server. Login to your email provider's website and delete the email messages you want to delete. Make sure they are removed from the trash/delete mail folders as well. The results should sync to your iPhone. There will also be a setting in the servers advanced settings that let you delete from the iPhone and will delete from the server when that action is set up.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randy I did what you told me to do and deleted everything from my Verizon account on my computer, then did the same on my IPhone. All 3500 plus e-mails are still on my IPhone and I don't know what else to do. Therefore your answer did not help me. AVerizon says it's an Apple issue and you say it's a Verizon issue. I am left with no help. Please reply.