Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have stopped receiving emails and cannot sort problem

Customer Question

I have stopped receiving emails and cannot sort problem itsays sign in failed server password ***** been changed input changed password ***** didn't change the password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Never did
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing not very hightec on tablets daughter set me up on tablet as she is away to aussie
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not now as long as I get my emails working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I hope you don't mind but I will need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. What type of tablet do you have? What is your email address (just the part after the @sign)? How do you access your email? through an App on the tablet, or through the web browser?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Please accept the offer and a link will be generated that will allow us to connect. Thank you!